First of all: A belated Merry Christmas to you all and as Happy New Year!!!
Thanks for reading and thanks for caring about me, my career, my music, my family… you are the best!
This has been a full year of music, praise, gigs, challenges, family, cats, students, blessings… We even put our latest CD Let My Light Shine out to the public (get one for yourself or a friend HERE)
Below are only a few of my favorite musical moments… there were so many more… Enjoy these.
Top 10 Favorite Musical Moments of 2014!
10. Singing the Star Spangled Banner at a political event and having so many of you excited to buy my CDs!
9. Singing “Let it Go” at a children’s Birthday Party and watching the crowd go wild!
8. Watching my son sing a solo with his school choir on “My Wish” – Proud Mama was in tears!
7. Watching my daughter sing “Mercedes Benz” in the school talents show- What a performer- Proud Mama back again!
6. Hearing the sweet sounds of “Happy Birthday” while celebrating 50 plus 1 at a wonderful party in my backyard with great friends and the most awesome cake with my Let My Light Shine CD cover in it in frosting made by my friend Susan Dunsford!
5. Watching my twins and their friends sing our song ” Preteen Alliance” from our The Force CD at church and rock out for Jesus!
Here’s an mp3 from the original version of preteen alliance- the kids did a hipped up dance version!
4. Singing/ playing our song: ” Hope Faith Love” from our Let My Light Shine CD at the Chicago Church of Christ” worship service while visiting Dave Eastman’s ministry with a bunch of awesome back up singers to a really enthusiastic congregation!
3. Singing ” Silent Night/ Peace Peace” with my largest Christmas Recital of private students ever! I felt so blessed! And it sounded so beautiful!
2. Jamming on Christmas carols with my brother Chris on bass (you should have heard his bass solo on “Hark the Herald Angels sing!”!) and my brother Gary on a single snare drum (His “Little Drummer Boy” what so tasty!) and my son and I guitar and my whole family (Including my Dad’s rich baritone!) singing in harmony!!!!! Wow! That was wonderful!
1. Hannah and I singing “We Wish You A Merry Christmas” at Emerson Hospital on Christmas Day as we came to take Mom home!
This was a different Christmas at the Kinscheck home- my Mom came down with Pneumonia and we celebrated one round of Christmas at Emerson Hospital on Christmas Eve! But my favorite Christmas present was her doctor (and God) allowing Mom to come home on Christmas Day!
There were many other marvelous moments in 2014 singing and playing with our church praise band, playing private parties and conferences.
I also loved singing on Sheila Profenna’s tv show “All About Jesus”- and recording a couple great videos!